My Photo
Name:
Location: Montana, United States

Friday, August 12, 2005

Part III: Hangin' Around in Chi-town

Another leg of my Quest To Find Myself is drawing to a close. I'll set off from Chicago on Route 90 around 2 PM Central time today. Chicago has been the home of catching up with ppl in a less threatening atmosphere (Wheaton/suburbs). Driving around the city has been uneventful (as the rental car place would like to know). Well, except for John parallel parking for me--he was great, I was not. Also, Pad Thai for dinner 2 days in a row. Yay, city life!

Oh, AND I saw Millions (in Wheaton). SUCKED beyond belief. BUT, saw Sky High yesterday and it BLEW MY MIND. (I don't even care if I'm made fun of for this. That's how great I thought it was.)

Peace.
Out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home