My Photo
Name:
Location: Montana, United States

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Some More HP

I have a secret! Guess who owns the new Dane Cook comedy CD! Oh baby, yeah! Me and Stephanie are stoked to add so much more Dane into our daily vocabulary.
I hear that Jonathan Safran Foer's new opera (or whatever) is premiering soon in Germany. Maybe I can stow away to Munich and stay with my extended fam. Yeah, right.
For fellow Potter fans, I suggest picking up or browsing (for those of us who can't fit the $3.50) the new Entertainment Weekly. And, if you're dying for more Potter fun, write your own tale at ew.com. (No, I haven't sunk that low, yet. Although about the magazine cover to the right, me and Stephanie had a few "words" to share.) The articles have info about the fourth and fifth films, (Sadly, Mira Nair is no longer slated to direct the fifth one: Potter directors still remain male.) along with a section devoted to reactions to the sixth book--spoilers included. You can also check some info out here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home