My Photo
Name:
Location: Montana, United States

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

What the Future Holds

It's O-fficial. I've registered for my Fall Semester at UM. Classes are as follows: ENGL 611: Approaches to College Composition (which sounds a lot like Writing Effective Prose, I know, but it's actually required for those desiring a Teaching Assistanceship. And you know what TA ship means. All expenses paid.), ENGL689 Fiction Workshop with Maud Casey (from her stories that I've read, I believe we'll get along fairly well.), and ENGL428C: Seminar in Language and Literature: Postcolonial Writers and a focus on theater. (Please don't suck! Please don't suck!) I printed out my schedule but the printer is faulty so there are horizontal lines of white space all through the page. The proof of my future is marked. Meanwhile, I am majoring in Buffy the Vampire Slayer this summer. (I like to blame it on Dr. Bieber.)

2 Comments:

Blogger EBarney said...

I was off enjoying the American Library Association conference on Monday and standing in line for a free book (something silly and inspirational - my coworker with me wanted it) when I realized the sign across the aisle was advertising readings from new Moody Press books.

Huge sign. Red background, tacky gold "medieval" font reading "What's worse than RATS?"...
THE RATS OF HAMELIN

... what's worse than that? I missed Adam McCune's book signing!

but at least you and I and everyone else can check out his book's website:
http://www.ratsofhamelin.com/

2:07 PM  
Blogger LRuggiero_temp said...

EMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am completely changing this post for your wonderful discovery. Too bad you didn't pick up a copy of his gorgeous book.

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home