My Photo
Name:
Location: Montana, United States

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

THE GREAT AMERICAN BOOKSALE, Day 2

The Enchanted Forest Chronicles, omnibus, hardcover
by Patricia C. Wrede (SBP and Barn-dawg will smile at this.)

The Well-Wrought Urn by Cleanth Brooks (haha, you crazy New Critics)

Someday Angeline by Louis Sachar (Kristan's recommendation)

A Stuffed Crust Pizza from Pizza-Hut, one half mushrooms & chicken, the other half cheese, most of which is in my fridge, bc I didn't give Kristan her half of the leftovers.

et al.

3 Comments:

Blogger Coye said...

Hey, that's gret! You know what else is gret? The new Batman movie! I think it's the best one since Tim Burton's first Batman (which was gret in it's own right). I went to see it on Wednesday night, and I had a gret time. Well, it's been gret talking to you.




gret

12:03 AM  
Blogger LRuggiero_temp said...

haha Coye, I laughed for days. Hopefully, the re-published post is more to your liking.

1:06 PM  
Blogger EBarney said...

Ha. I had an odd/awkward Patricia C. Wrede conversation this morning at the staff "donut day":

Debbie: ___ knows Patricia C. Wrede!

Emily: Hi. We named our cats after some of her characters.

____: If I had a black cat, I would name it Zorro.

Debbie: _____ is reading Zorro.

_____: (holds up book, smiles uncertainly, walks away)

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home