My Photo
Name:
Location: Montana, United States

Sunday, June 05, 2005

On the Road Again

Tomorrow my mother and I ship off to Maryland to scout the locale/run away from home/save myself from my emotions/find ANYONE with advice on what classes to register for. The Tony's are on tonight and last year I had a party for them. My, how a year changes things.
I went yardsaling yesterday and found:
1. The Secret Life of Bees and Lolita for $2
2. SEGA games Sonic the Hedgehog--seriously, I've been looking for it for like 9 years--and X-Men for a total of $4
3. MOST IMPORTANTLY, Leprechaun 4: Leprechaun in Space--which Char, Kris, Er and I have been looking for for about as long.
4. an entertainment center (friggin' huge and heavy for $30 and some manual labor!)
BOO-Yeah!
In other news, man I could use a break from life! Woo! So, here's this great link for The Store Wars. (Kristan, I mainly thought of you when I saw this. Thanks to Coye's blog for supplying this.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Coye said...

You've been reading my blog?!? That's exciting! Unfortunately, we have it set up so only contributors can comment. We had some weird guy named "monkey" who claimed to be a professional monkey show up and start making comments early on, so we set up a system that only lets us comment on each other's pieces. In some ways it's sad, but it's sort of amusing to think about who could be reading our blog without our knowledge (maybe there are millions... maybe we're one of the most popular blogs in the world and we just don't know it because no one can comment... maybe I shouldn't be drinking in the afternoon). Anyways, it's nice to have my name mentioned on your illustrious blog, L~Ann. I feel special.

4:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

test 1-2-3. Check. Czech. Czech. Czechoslovakia.

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home