My Photo
Name:
Location: Montana, United States

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Let's play ketchup!

July 4th marked my Independence Day from high school baggage, as I packed many memories into a carboard box that used to house Scotts' tissue.
Charla visited this weekend and fun was had by all. Glad to have finally met George. Glad to spend time with Stephen again. Glad to catch up with Gawnald via going to see Batman Begins with he and Kristan. I've yet to see my "movie of the summer!!!"
T-minus 4 days until Sarahcita rolls into good ole Erie again/Harry Potter 6 comes out!!! By the way, I am totally convinced Professor Snape is a vampire (particularly from the whole him shutting the windows in the 3rd movie so as not to be hit with direct sunlight, also I'm rereading book 5 and the hints that are dropped! Such as "Snape stays for the meetings but not for the meals." and whatnot--total nod to him being VAMPY. But, really, Snape's character is interesting enough without the Vampire deal, so I'm wondering if Rowling is selling him short by just throwing him the vampire gimmick--if it's true that he is one.)

Real vamp.


Vampires appear to be the summer theme for me. No excuses for it really. Well, vampires and discovering that the McCune writing team is well on its way to selling hundreds, possibly dozens of "books." I mean, it's hard to decide which thematic thread is more creepy.
I do believe I received word that there is another Mazzarella living in the Wheaton area. Female, 7 pounds, 0 ounces.
Better looking vamp.







Here is a final thought:





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home