My Photo
Name:
Location: Montana, United States

Saturday, November 18, 2006

This is me being a completely lame fangirl.

But here is a bootleg of the first HP5 teader trailer (that was first shown in front of Happy Feet this Friday). It's been officilly released on the web. But right now, enjoy this unofficial teaser bootleg.



And here's the official teaser poster. It's so ugly. Boo.



**EDITS**
Pics from the Teaser Trailer (with appropriate captions!) to follow.

Harry evesdropping on some vital Dimbledore comment at his trial!Occlumency Lessons with Snape.The kiss! Followed by awkward teenage angst!Umbridge!Bellatrix LeStrange!Flying through London with Harry, Ron, Hermione, Luna, Ginny, Neville, et al.Harry, Ron and Hermione: the Power of Three. I'm sorry. I can't sit through more than 2 episodes of Charmed either.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger The Prufroquette said...

I am SO GLAD they cut their hair.

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home