My Photo
Name:
Location: Montana, United States

Thursday, November 09, 2006

There is a God.

No, I'm not quoting Max Guevera from the second all-time Dark Angel episode "Heat". I'm mainly coming on to say that today (the day of avoiding paper grading, then trying my hand at it again, then avoiding it some more, then ordering Chinese food to last me til Monday, then letting Full House be my background noise, then trying my hand at working again, then writing this blog) I tried to avoid paper grading for my "lunch hour" spent with no one by popping in my netflix disk of Smallville season 3. (I think the show might be getting good, soon.) However, there was a long angular crack down the disk, meaning my DVD player couldn't read it, meaning that my penchant for watching things in order negated my popping in the next disk. In other words, I was trying to waste more time, and I was thwarted.

Coincidence?

I think not.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger The Prufroquette said...

I just think there's a God because David Boreanaz looks so gorgeous in that picture.

2:24 AM  
Blogger LRuggiero_temp said...

Yes, this too is true. :)

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home