My Photo
Name:
Location: Montana, United States

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

The Theme of My Life. . .

Is countdowns. Yes, I know you already guessed it. Also spending money comes in a close second.

Countdown until Bones re-premieres after the World Series is over (Congrats Cardinals): 31 hours. To tide ourselves over, there are always Bones pumpkin carving patterns! Courtesy of the_odd_one.

And for those of you who have alerts on for when I publish my blog, my apologies. I've been republishing my previous post on Timberlake neurotically for the past 2 hours (no, I don't have time to be doing that, but I don't seem to care right now). But take a look at the EDIT I made, marked by **EDIT**, you will get a chance to watch 2 grrrreat vids featuring Jizzy himself.

Bones Promo that should be watched with a smile on your face, courtesy of Boreanaz.net--probably the best place to find D. Bor. vids:

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home