My Photo
Name:
Location: Montana, United States

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Theology and Future Sex/Love Sounds

I know, I know. 3 J-Timberlake-themed posts in about 2 weeks--it's too much for the average person to handle. Too bad. This one is short.

A piece of theology from Jizzy's new release:

There's gotta be a heaven somewhere / To save me from this hell

From the song fittingly titled "Losing My Way". Terribly maudlin. I know. But the reasoning seems sound to me. (Granted, the Freshamn Writing Program might disagree.)

Bones tonight will make my life so nice. Booth and Bones are going undercover in VEGAS. Yes. Vegas episodes (undercover episodes, too) are always the best. And this is my one reprieve I'm allowing myself from paper grading.

And again, because I care and it makes me happy to remember that we're almost down to a month, folks. . .


Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger The Prufroquette said...

I forgot to mention last night that I'm so glad the show is doing well enough that they don't have to make her wear heroine-model-type makeup on the promos anymore.

I love. love. love. this show.

OMG NEXT WEEK!!!!!!

10:42 AM  
Blogger LRuggiero_temp said...

yesyesyes! Next week will be the week to end all weeks. I sent you an interview that gives a few hints as to how Booth reacts to her being "taken". And I will have had a draft workshop with my students, which means that I'm not going to be SO tired beyond belief.

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home