My Photo
Name:
Location: Montana, United States

Sunday, October 07, 2007

WORST Bumper Sticker of the Day Goes To. . .

As it says in the title. WORST. Bumper. Sticker. that I passed on the way home from work, after walking by the parade of skaters using the National Education Association's building groundwork to grind, right next to the side door into my apartment building. Under the cut, since I don't want to propagate what it's trying to espouse even a little.

Or, if you look at it another way, this is the best bumper sticker of the day, since it does everything a bumper sticker is supposed to do: piss off with the least effort possible. Right? Am I missing something here?

3 Comments:

Blogger The Prufroquette said...

Hahaha, man, that was awful. Although I guess maybe they mean you're not ALLOWED to be Catholic and pro-abortion, since that would be the official Church stance...

Which is bad too, though, right?

Best bumper sticker I ever saw, just after they passed the laws in Indiana banning smoking in all restaurants:

"At least I can still smoke in my CAR."

I was driving, smoking, behind the sporter of this bumper sticker, who was also smoking. I started laughing my head off. He caught sight of me in the rearview mirror. We lifted our cigarettes to each other in a solidarity salute.

11:44 AM  
Blogger LRuggiero_temp said...

That. Is. Awesome.

Bumper Sticker can only pull off humor. I've left him a note reminding him of this, but he keeps trying to overreach his bounds.

11:58 AM  
Blogger The Prufroquette said...

LOL. Yes. Deep Life Truths (or Offensive/Insipid Life Drivel) are out of place on Mr. Bumper Sticker. He does much better with funny stuff (I still laugh when I see "Mean People Suck," or "Cheney/Voldemort '08") and makes the world a better place. But only that way.

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home