My Photo
Name:
Location: Montana, United States

Monday, October 01, 2007

Chuck Just Got Way Cooler

I wonder if by tomorrow morning the world's blogosphere will be bursting with similar posts to this one. I was just sitting at home, minding my own business, trying out the second episode of Chuck when I experienced an idea-crossover event.

The scene was Chuck sitting in a converted "Buy More" Home Theater Showroom, watching images that were supposed to trigger the government's secrets that are lodged in Chuck's head post the pilot-episode. As Chuck's running down the list of some of the government's biggest secrets, we hear him give a tease of this one:

"Oceanic Flight 815 was shot down by. . ."

And for anyone with a TV IQ, we know that Oceanic Flight 815 is same flight that the Losties were on before they got abandoned on the island du terror. The screenwriter must be a TV geek. I love it.

It was also great when Adam Baldwin's character threatened Chuck with the price scanner. I can't tell you how many times we've done that at the Borders cafe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home