My Photo
Name:
Location: Montana, United States

Thursday, July 19, 2007

There Will Soon Be 7.


Predictions! Predictions! Predilections! Etc.! Etc.!
But first! Fun, Harry-themed sites for those interested.

AOL set up a pretty great list of Potter-spoofs on-line. Mostly off-the-wall stuff. Enough to crack me a smile, anyway. (Or you could just go to Youtube and search "Potter Puppet.") Ron is always done with a falsetto male voice. Funny, to say the least.

Scholastic's HP trivia challenge! It's tres fun, and you can pick which books you'd like to get quizzed on. I'm much better than I used to be.

Also, though I don't own anyone's anything, I feel the need to give a shout out to all the HP tribute bands (that I know of). I thought they would be crap, right? But as I was watching one of the Potter spoofs, I had an epiphany that the music I was listening to had--well--some actual merit.


Harry and the Potters
Draco and the Malfoys
Roonil Wazlib
The Whomping Willows
The Remus Lupins

Some of them have myspaces. But, googling should suffice for info about them.



But now onto Predictions. . .

1. Inferi will do something, now that they've been so heavily foreshadowed. (Sirius's body isn't around, but Lilly and James? APWBD?)

2. Lilly was great at Potions. Snape is great at Potions. Snape had a crush on Lilly (IMO). You do the math.

3. Horcruxes! Even dead people know that this is going to be a major plotting point for Book 7. Stuff about RAB!

Confirmed Horcruxes that have been destroyed: Riddle's diary, Marvolo's black ring

Horcruxes suspected by Dumbledore: Hufflepuff's golden cup, Slytherin's locket, Nagini, a Gryffindor/Ravenclaw special item, and Voldemort himself.

4. The answer to the great Snape debate: He's still my favorite character, no matter what. (What is the "ironclad" reason Dumbledore had to trust him in HBP?)

5. People who are most likely to die, IMO: Voldy, Snape, Harry, Neville.

6. People I want to die (whether or not they remain dead): Voldy, Harry, Hagrid (I've been hoping for a dead half-giant since Book 5! Sigh. No way in hell, probably.)



7. The answer to whether or not Snape is a vampire and Harry is a horcrux is "I wish." (Bill will be a little werewolf-ish in this book!)

8. Ginny will most likely be put in some mortal danger, since Harry is not a very good Occlumens and Voldy is a lot of things but not stupid. (Why else bring in an eleventh-hour romance?)

9. The Redemption of Draco (?) Perhaps Snape will die saving him.

10. Narcissa and Andromeda . I would love to see me some of them kicking butt (preferably Bellatrix's).

11. Hermione and Won-Won! They will be the new Brangelina.

12. Slughorn is a wildcard. I wonder if he'll join Voldy in a moment of weakness, when he is Felix non Felicis.

13. There will be a beyond-awesome showdown between Lupin and Greyback. Well, okay, Lupin's not too much of a fighter, but. . . hopefully he'll stay alive for Tonksy!

14. About Occlumency. Methinks that Harry needs to shape up or ship out. It's gonna huge, what with Snape and Voldy being Legilimens. I'd love to see Harry do to Voldy what Voldy did to Harry in the end of Year 5.

15. Please oh please, may I have Penseive flashbacks until my heart is complete?
16. Was that just a flash of light or did Dumbledore turn into a pheonix at his funeral?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home