My Photo
Name:
Location: Montana, United States

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Advent(ure) Calendars

First of all, it must be said that I pretty much love advent calendars. I just wish wish wish that they lasted all year long.


Now, there are loads of online advent calendars, which is such a great thing, but I needed to draw everyone's attention to the Doctor Who advent calendar, esp. since it's counting down to the Xmas special over in Britain. (Us yanks can only hope some kind soul uploads the episode for download and that the BBC doesn't get to it before I can see just a smidge of it.) Now, if you don't want ANY DW spoilers for season 4 and beyond, you should stay away. A huge spoiler is write on the bottom of the corner of the web page, so BEWARE!





Also, I can't tell if the smell I smell is the coffee on my clothes or some sort of gas leak. I guess it could just be my feet. This is a mystery for the Doctor!

2 Comments:

Blogger ??? said...

I'm sorry that I didn't read your blog before I sent you the ADVENTure email link, my apologies. You are the advent queen!

3:43 PM  
Blogger LRuggiero_temp said...

No need to apologize! I'm honored that you thought of me (correctly) when you saw the calendar!

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home