My Photo
Name:
Location: Montana, United States

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Quotes From the Nard Dog

From The Office episode "Local Ad," Andy's trying to remember what the ad is originally for. (It's sad, because I really thought he said "Poison Tree" at one point, but it's just the usual gas stuff.)

Andy: Best ad ever? [singing] Give me a break…gimme a break…break me off a piece of that…[stops] I am totally blanking! What is the thing?

Jim: Nobody tell him!

Andy: Wha? No…why?

Jim: You got it, you’re so close.

Andy: Break me off a piece of that…apple sauce

Jim: Break me off a piece of that apple sauce. I don’t think…

Andy: Piece of that Chrysler car…

Jim: Nope

Andy: Football cream…


LATER

Andy: Break me off a piece of that Lumber tar... Snickers Bar. Break me off a piece of that Grey Poupon.

EVEN MORE LATER

Andy: Claude Van Damme... Hair for Men... Poison gas... NutraSweet... It's gotta rhyme with "piece." Fancy Feast! [sings] Break me off a piece of that Fancy Feast! It's the cat food. Nailed it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home